Brand: Pharma Nord
- Sea buckthorn oil is a nutritional support for mucous membranes and skin
- It is a good source of omega 7
- The oil is also rich in natural antioxidants; tocopheryl, tocotrienols, carotenoids and plant sterols
- Its antioxidant basis helps create healthy and strong mucous membrane system which is important for the general health and well being of the whole body
- Play an important role in maintaining a healthy immune system and normal inflammatory response
Publisher: Pharma Nord
Release Date: 2012-06-19
Details: The berry of sea buckthorn has for hundreds of years been valued and used as a source of nutrients. The oil of the sea buckthorn berry contains fatty acids of virtually all important series, omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 and is exceptionally rich in palmitoleic acid (omega 7), rarely found in the plant kingdom. The oil is also rich in natural antioxidants; tocopherols, tocotrienols, carotenoids and plant sterols.
Antioxidants inhibit harmful oxidation of fatty acids in cell membranes. Plant sterols may be of benefit to cholesterol metabolism. Working synergistically, the nutrients in sea buckthorn oil support general wellbeing and may help maintain the health and integrity of cell membranes, especially in mucous membranes and skin.