- ✔ NO.1 RECOMMENDED live culture by US gastroenterologists and trusted by millions of consumers around the world.
- ✔ UNIQUE & NATURALLY occurring 35624 culture, backed by over 17 years of research.
- ✔ CLINICALLY SHOWN to reduce bloating & gas, abdominal pain and unpredictable bowel movements in clinical trials with IBS sufferers.
- ✔ PRECISIONBIOTICS Pro-level Biotics - Developed by LEADING SCIENTISTS and GASTROENTEROLOGISTS to aid gut health and relieve digestive issues.
- ✔ GLUTEN FREE * DAIRY FREE * LACTOSE FREE * Suitable for those on a low FODMAP diet and as part of a healthy lifestyle. No refrigeration required.
Publisher: Alimentary Health Ltd
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Details: Alflorex, with the natural 35624 strain, has been clinically studied and shown to remain active through the entire digestive system and then work in harmony with your gut. Alflorex is gluten free, lactose free, dairy free and suitable for those on a low FODMAP diet. Alflorex is free from all allergens as listed in Annex II of EU regulations No. 1169/2011. Alflorex can be taken when pregnant or breastfeeding and by children aged 3 years and over. It has no known interactions with other medications and can be taken with antibiotics. Alflorex does not need to be refrigerated.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 inches