- Filters and alkalises the water added to it, typically raising the pH from 7.5 to 9.5
- Harnesses the power of natural minerals using advanced bioceramic technology
- Looks attractive on worktop or can fit in fridge door, whilst holding 1.5 litres of filtered water
- Filters out chlorine and reduces heavy metals and other contaminants
- More environmentally friendly and gives healthier water than bottled water
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.3 x 5.0 inches
Details: The Biocera Alkaline Jug is the most effective way for people to enjoy the benefits of filtered alkaline antioxidant water. The bioceramics used in the filter cartridge, which is composed of natural minerals has got NSF certification to ensure they do not leach toxins into the water. When testing the pH of the filtered water you should either use an electronic tester or pH reagent drops. pH papers or pH sticks used for the testing of saliva or urine are not suitable and give very inaccurate results.