- COLD-PRESSED FROM THE SEEDS OF THE CASTOR OIL PLANT - Castor oil is a vegetable oil obtained by pressing the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant. The Cold-Pressing method ensures the maximum results, as the cold temperature won't break down the nutritional content and weaken the aroma and components
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES -The main component of castor oil is ricinoleic acid, a type of fatty acid shown to possess anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, helpful to those with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
- PROMOTES COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN - Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and helps to stimulate the production of Collagen and Elastin. Both Collagen and Elastin soften and hydrate the skin, which can delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This is why you will find Castor oil used as an ingredient in many wrinkles and anti-ageing skin preparations.
- RICH IN OMEGA-6 AND OMEGA-9 & ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS- Castor oil is rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids including omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. It's high in ricinoleic, a unique fatty acid that mediates most of castor oil's beneficial effects in the body. These fatty acids are not found in high concentrations in very many other natural products like it is in Castor Oil.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH- When applied on the scalp, the Ricinoleic Acid anti-inflammatory properties balances and promotes a healthy maintenance, improving blood flow and circulation, promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
Castor oil contains vital nutrients such omega-9 and omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and proteins which give it unique moisturising antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, treating skin conditions as acne, psoriasis, eczema and scalp inflammations.
It is quickly absorbed, stimulating the production of collagen, which reduces wrinkles and stretch marks. It has emollient and humectant properties that aid in the hydration, elasticity and softness of the skin. As a massage oil, it is good for relaxing the body and for curing inflammations, such as arthritis, providing a sense of well-being.
It also fights oxidative stress which is a common cause of hair loss and contains Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant, promoting hair, eyelash and eyebrow growth.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Using the dropper, dispense one or two drops of castor oil and apply it topically to the area you want to nourish and treat before going to bed:
On face and body to moisturize and nourish
On face and body to treat skin conditions as psoriasis and eczema
On face to treat acne, blemishes, wrinkles, pigmentation.
On hair to smooth through split ends
On eyelashes and eyebrows to promote hair growth
On scalp to treat infections
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches